Advantages of having a smartphone
1. You can complain online at Twitter, which does not mean necessarily that someone reads.
2. You can save time checking your mail or bills while going in the car or taxi.
3. You can chat with your friends without having msn on your PC at work.
4. You rely on independent internet connection can save you many times.
5. If you are using*Waze, Google Maps*can you avoid a lot of traffic if the information is good and you have a car.
6. If you are using*Foursquare*can have a list of real-time tips on where to go and what to do.
7. A*smartphone is almost a computer*where you can do many operations online.
8. All your information is centered in one place, you do not need more cell attachments.
Disadvantages of having a smartphone
1. You are socially isolated from the real world without being constantly talk “with the blessed device.”
2. Can producible dependence feeling of not being more than 15 minutes without using it.
3. Generates costs*postpaid plan*to buy apps, accessories care, etc.
4. Exhibit much confidential information in your photos, accounts, applications.*The*security*is basic.
5. You can make it look like a geek antisocial, depending largely on how you dress.
6. Maybe it’s the only way I draw attention, but will be fixed more on your smartphone than you.
7. By having more storage start saving unnecessary waste.
8. Replacement cost is very high, if it gets stolen or you lose shocked pocket.
9. They are more delicate, the battery runs faster tactile sensitive screens, etc..
10. You can get killed just to steal it.